Vascular Wellness Videos
Vascular surgeons are highly trained physicians dedicated exclusively to the care of disorders of the circulatory system, including the arteries and veins. They help patients optimally manage vascular conditions, whether through diet, exercise and medication, or interventional procedures. The following videos are success stories of patients with their vascular surgeons who treated their vascular conditions. If you experience any of the following vascular conditions, view the video and learn how your condition may be treated by a vascular surgeon. (These videos may take a few minutes to download.)
- Who are vascular surgeons and how can they help me?
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) – What is it?
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) – How is it treated?
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Dialysis Access and Fistula Procedure
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD)
- Varicose Veins
These videos were made possible through a grant from Cook Medical. Originally posted by VascularWeb.org